GOLF SAFETY MEASURES
The safety of the golfers, staff and volunteers are our main priority, in addition to a great time. Please see below the extra safety measures in place this year.
- To minimize contact, all players must be registered with full payment prior to tournament day.
- All players, Habitat staff, James River Country Club staff and volunteers must wear masks and social distancing is required at all times.
- Golf carts will be sanitized prior to tournament use.
- Each golfer will receive a swag bag with a mask, hand sanitizer and other goodies!
- There will be NINE hospitality holes this year with beverages and snacks, so help yourself! Tips are still encouraged, so bring cash for the tip jars!
- Raffle drawings will take place during tournament. Be sure to visit the Clubhouse post event to see if you won a raffle item.
- A “To Go” box lunch will be available at the end of tournament. If you would like a vegetarian option, please respond by Thursday, September 17 to Becky using firstname.lastname@example.org or 757-913-5648.
- Awards will be delivered to team captains post event.
Habitat for Humanity Peninsula & Greater Williamsburg
11011 Warwick Blvd | Newport News, VA 23601
FEDERAL TAX ID: 52-1431619
Habitat for Humanity builds homes, communities and hope in the cities of Hampton, Newport News, Poquoson and Williamsburg, plus the counties of Charles City, James City, New Kent and York, Virginia.
Habitat ReStore Locations
371 Chatham Drive | Newport News, VA 23602
Phone: 757-596-5553, Option 4
1303 Jamestown Road | Williamsburg, VA 23185
Phone: 757-596-5553, Option 5
FREE PICKUP HOTLINE: 757-246-4955, Option 1!
SHOP ONLINE! https://restorepgw.square.site/